Thursday 31 July 2008

DORMANT DESIRES





















Some desires have been lost down the lane of life
some desires shall remain stifled in this heart forever
some desires have been burnt in this heart
some desires have burnt this heart.

Some expressions have gone uncared for
some tears have been concealed forever
something has changed this heart forever
someone shall own this heart forever.

I don't desire to love you I just do it
I don't desire to hate you I just cant
I don't desire to ask you anything
I just desire to share my silence with you.

I just desire to talk to you once
to cry on your shoulder
to feel what your hands feel like
to just kiss you good-bye
a hearing of yours of my wailing
a wetting of your heart by my tears
a moment to help me evade my lament
a moment that shall last with me unlike you
a moment that shall intoxicate my silence
with the fragrance of your presence.

I just desire to be with you
one last time; one true time
I just desire an expression; inexplicable it may be
I desire a sweet poison; not a slow death...

11 comments:

Ravish said...

Nice one!

Adwait Khandwal said...

thank u...
it really good to have a comment frm a senior

Ankur said...

wonderful!!!
its really touching...
u rock man....

Akshay Gopan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Akshay Gopan said...

hey!! u in love or what man!! thats really looks like from inside of your heart!!! awesome...

RaSh said...

Wow! Nice thoughts!
And thnx for visiting my KVPY Blog. Do check my Personal Blog when u have time!

Keep Blogging!

Unknown said...

gr8 composition

Anonymous said...

Very nice and cool,leaving me in another world!

Faiyaz said...

i somehow managed 2 find ur blog randomly.....its quite impressive....really liked it.....im a rookie of blogging.....jus *td my blog last nite.....can u comment on my first post if u find time ? Thnx in advance....

Saumya Snehil said...

Really very touching and heartfelt..
good work...keep penning!

Sudhir Kekre said...

well done adwait.